Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's been a while since I wrote on my blog.I write not for the sake of writing but to  unleash my thoughts.The other  day  I was just admiring photos of Wordsworth's highlands .Ah! what a beauty. just a  glimpse of   the photos took me to the enchanting  world of Wordsworth ..Behold her yon solitary highland lass ,the daffodils  still seem to come to me .   Though not a literature student  I had studied them in  my   language class    those verses are etched   in my being .
What a  serene   and  lovely  place. How lucky was Wordsworth to have lived and treaded those mesmerising lands .He penned those beautiful verses  which    when   read and re-read  evoke happiness can transcend one to different world .How fortunate was he, to be tucked away in the wilderness; away from  world.

No comments:

Post a Comment