Sunday, May 9, 2010

MY very own DREAMS UNLIMITED

Dreams have always   lead  me through  the  uncertainities of life.Here I  do not mean  the dreams that we dream every night but the real  dreams that I have for my future..Some  seems unrealistic  but  if I want it passionately some day they  will come true.They are my very own.love life to a hilt  small  moments of  misery  add spice to life.Experience it and let go  that's what great gurus say.
however tough life may seem  when rein of  life seem to  slide by;  dreams   have always helped me wade through.when one stops dreaming he better dead than being alive  
 Everything, happiness and sadness seem ephimeral.spirit is free, too  frivolous to get caught in these trivial  matters  for there is always  a  higher dream to meet.....move on

.

2 comments:

  1. Very true, some of my dream have been answered as well...the beautiful moments passed quickly without being noticed!

    Thanks for leaving a lovely note at my blog. Good that you mentioned 'beetroot', it was easy to track the comment and trail back to your site':)

    Its a pleasure to discover your space. You are shaping it up, read few posts...will have to come back to read leisurely. Do stay in touch.:)

    Best,
    Malar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Malar for stopping by my space and leaving some inspiring words.u keep in touch too....
    regards,
    Mrinal

    ReplyDelete