Tuesday, November 10, 2009

BLOG

BLOG,BLOG AND MORE BLOGS.I' EATING ,SLEEPING AND DREAMING BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a novice at blogging.My friend Viji told me what it is and coxed me cough up something into my blog.
just started blogging .been reading lot of blog lately.wow!!!!!!!!! whole new world out there.blogs on literally everything under the sun.
I started off with cookery blog exclusively Vani's MYSOREAN BLOG .one of the best which set the spark in ME.now cannot just stop.
I recently read a medico student blog and it had his experience as student written hilariously had me giggling and laughing till the end.
other ONE WAS OF an engineering student had good western music in background.made me get back to my college days.I caught up with their vibes made bubbly youngster again.
An other I must mention here was of NILANJANA IYER had serious book review in it.good one too
yeah !these blogs r here to stay.Finally everybody seemed to have found space on net give vent to their pent up feelings-some sad,some happy,some philosophical.
and u feel that there r lot of people out there sailing as the boat as u no matter what phase of life one may be in
Isn't it wonderful that somebody in virtual world has a kind word to say,has opinion to share.
HAIL TO THEE WONDERFUL BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment